Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another teacher appreciation week - day 5

The final day of teacher appreciation week!  Again, I stuck with apples.  Again, I turned to an idea I pinned a long time ago...


I followed the recipe for the most part, but I wanted to make enough treats to give all the teachers and helpers who work with the kids.  I bought the small mason jars at Target.  This gift is a little mixing and a lot of layering...



Instead of buying Skors candy bars and chopping them into little pieces as the recipe stated, I found this in the baking section.  Done!



I printed a little label and cut it out with a scalloped hole punch.

Thank you
for being such

a sweet teacher!

I purchased small green apples and they were the perfect size!


Whew, another week of teacher appreciation gifts is complete!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! I bet they all loved it! But what is the recipe for the dip? It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...