Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Well look at this!

This blog has always been a fun hobby for me.  Posting pictures of the kids has been a memory book that we can go back and look at... since I do not scrapbook ever.  Sharing the projects that we complete is a great motivator to keep creating and completing my list of things to do.  I have never made a huge attempt to "market" my blog because that kind of scares me.  It takes a lot of time and effort to keep a blog current. And, there is always that fear that no one will read it.

I was looking at my blog this weekend and came across this!


My most popular post BY FAR is one I posted about end of the year teacher gifts.  A simple, easy, quick gift.  It gets looked at over and over again.  I was even mentioned on this blog (Listotic) about 35 DIY easy gift ideas everyone will love

and 

MY IDEA is #9!

Not too bad, huh?!  She even gave me credit by listing my blog (and a link) at the bottom!

Maybe someday I will take that leap and work on getting my blog name out there for the world to read.  For now, I appreciate the six family members that do read this blog :-)

And maybe I will even share a link to my Etsy shop.  Maybe.

For now, I will enjoy being #9.


2 comments:

  1. You're in the top ten! Way to go!!! If you ever want me to I will share this with some friends so you can have some new people reading. Let me know if you want me to do that. I think it's a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See--just keep up posting your ideas and projects and you never know who will love what your are doing!! Great work with your blog and projects--keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...