Saturday, March 15, 2014

More signs

I have been working on some more signs and hope to soon have them listed on our Etsy shop, somuchtodew.  I even have a few seasonal ones to show you next!

This is one of my favorites.  I wish I made more time to read books.  Actual books.  Not blogs, not homework books.  Books of my choice.  At night, when the house is organized, clean and there is not one piece of dirty laundry...

This sign is approximately 12 x 12 inches and was done in primary colors (think kids room, gameroom, classroom, library).  I plan to do this sign is more girly/softer colors as well.



My next sign is a bit larger, 12 x 18 inches. This one will soon be hanging in my craftroom because it is painted in colors that just happen to perfectly coordinate.  And a bright reminder to create makes sense in a room set up for making things, right?!





This sign is another 12 x 12 inch piece and is a happy reminder that I think we all need, to just be you.  I constantly remind my kiddos to be nice and to be kind no matter what anyone else does or says.  Hopefully, they are listening and will learn to be happy and content with who they are, what they have, clothes they wear...



Well, what do you think?  Are there any sayings you love that I should make into signs?  Please share your ideas!


3 comments:

  1. Love your new signs! "Create" colors are great. Can't wait to see what you create next! A "Pantry" sign comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Jennifer needs the read more books one for her classroom I think. You are very talented.

    On another note......let's see some pics from Christopher's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your signs. I just might do some shopping!!!!!. Keep up the good ideas and work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...