Thursday, January 2, 2014

I learned something new!

One of my goals this year is to learn more about blogging.  I know the basics and that is about it.  Time to learn more!

So, this is what I learned today - adding a banner (or label) to my photographs.  I have been googling how to do this for days and never found an easy answer.  Today, I emailed a blogger (she doesn't know me) and she immediately replied with a few suggestions.  There are some nice people in this world!

Here is what my photo would normally look like...


And this is what it could look like... JUST by adding a banner.


AND, I can even add my blog name to a photo - if someone wants to pin one of my awesome ideas.  You never know, right?!


I still have a lot to figure out, but I learned something new today and that feels good!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That banner really does make all the difference!! Looks very professional--great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on your way to the big time Aubs! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...