Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Working out

Blogging has not been on the top of my priority list lately.

In addition to taking care of the kids, helping with nonstop homework, and everything else that goes on in life, I have been working out!



I have been working out 5 (sometimes 7!) times a week and am LOVING it!  I have to give credit to my neighbor, Nicole, who asked me to go to Spin class with her one day.  How hard could it be, right?

Holy crap.  Spin class is TOUGH.  Kick your butt tough.  Sweat dripping from every possible area of your body tough.  But, I love it!  I am hooked.


I also attend Body Pump and Body Step.  I am lifting weights like nobody's business and am stepping my little heart out.  My coordination is not the best, but I am trying.


I am now able to add more weight... baby steps.


They only offer Beginners Yoga once a week and I go whenever I can.  


Chad bought me a watch for my birthday that tracks my workouts (counts calories/duration of workouts/etc) and I try to snap a picture after a workout when I can.

Here is my watch wishing me a Happy Birthday - or making me feel guilty for not working out that day...


 And here are a couple pictures from after some workouts...



I hope my motivation for working out doesn't leave any time soon.  I really do feel better overall and I try to remember that on a day when I do not want to go.

Someday I will send you tickets to my gun show (pictures of my buff arms)!  

Maybe :-)



2 comments:

  1. I am so envious of you. I wish I had that kind of motivation. How long did it take you to be able to keep up with the spinning class? Keep up the good work and keep us posted as to how you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted and sweating just reading this and looking at all the pics of equipment--does this count as a work out for me?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...