Friday, September 21, 2012

Painted projects

Thought I would show you a few pieces of furniture we have redone and are ready to sell.  Take a look:

I love buffets!  This one we painted "pencil point" and chose dark, contrasting knobs.


This buffet has a silverware drawer hidden inside... very nice!



This is a dresser I had in my room growing up.  We chose a very light pink called "lotus petal."   I love the curves on the front and the "dirty" glass knobs are the perfect, delicate compliment.




This piece belonged to Mom and Dad... and took Chad a lot of work to restore.  This is painted in a pale mint color.


This is just a basic dresser.  We painted it white and reused pulls from our bedroom set.  It sold right away.

 
 

And this is our next project.  An entire set of furniture - king size headboard, two dressers AND night stand.  Guess what I paid for all of it?  $75!

It is dark and ugly now. 

But, trust me... I see white again.


 


Wanna buy any furniture?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice. I love the buffet. But how do you not want to keep everything after you do the work? It is all so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...