Monday, August 6, 2012

New school shoes - check!

School starts in 3 weeks! 

It is time to start preparing - perhaps my most favorite part :) 

One of the most important new items needed for school - new shoes!  We take the kids to the outlet mall that is nearby and always seem to have good luck.  Today was BOGO 1/2 off!  Caleb actually got two new pair.  The girls were happy because their shoes have clip on animals.  Win, win!

Take a look!


Still to do:
1.  Backpacks and lunchboxes
2.  New clothes (socks and undies)
3.  Haircuts
4.  School supplies (We order these through our school so this was done at the end of last year!)

2 comments:

  1. Brings back memories of shopping with you three kids for school. I always loved doing that. Clothes, shoes, but my favorite--the supplies!!I still love the orderly aisles of paper and folders and binders and #2 pencils and...I am still a school geek I guess. I loved covering my books and keeping my folders neat and clean. Oh, I could go on all day...Darling shoes kids!! I love the little clip ons.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are sooooo cute!
    I hated the beginning of the school year, even getting new stuff didn't make it any better. I always has a quesy stomach from it.

    P.S. I got new shoes today....new steel-toed shoes for work. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...