Friday, June 22, 2012

Sisterly love

Yesterday, Ella lost her first tooth - thanks to Olivia.

The girls were playing with their stuffed animal friends.  Ella let out a loud shriek and ran downstairs with blood in her mouth.  After I got her to calm down, she explained that she had Olivia's puppy's ear in her mouth.  Olivia wanted her to let go.  When Ella wouldn't, Olivia yanked said puppy out of Ella's mouth.. and out came her tooth.

Ella was pretty upset to begin with, but soon figured out that the tooth fairy would pay her a visit and that seemed to make things all better.  She carried her tooth around all night, showing anyone who would look at it.  She was so excited to go to bed last night that she asked me right after dinner if it was bed time.  I said almost.  She grabbed her tooth and set it carefully under her pillow.


She woke me up last night to tell me that the tooth fairy did come and left her $5!  She cannot wait to go to Target to buy the new Brave barbie doll.


1 comment:

  1. Poor Ella! How scary to see all the blood! And I bet Olivia was scared too wondering what she did to her sister! But all is well when the tooth fairy comes...she pays a lot more then she did when I was losing teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...