Saturday, March 10, 2012

What happened?

Take a look.  I do not know what happened.  I do not know how they do it.  At least you can say one good thing - they sure are good are destroying their gameroom.  Takes talent to do this.  It looks like we were robbed and the house was ransacked.  Nope.  Just my kids.  How do they even play in here?  How do I fix it?  The only solution... wait until they are all at school.  And take back control.
Here is what it looked like Friday morning.  Not good.  Not good at all.


A closer look.


Oh my.


Poor little princesses dumped on the floor.



Good thing there are NO toys on the toy shelf.



And here is what I did!

I reorganized all of the toys and put most of them in the bonus room.  Locked them away.  For.  Ever.  Or at least until they show me they can pick up what they take out.  Then, I may bring out more toys.  Maybe.


Ah, I can breathe.



And look.  Toys ON the toy shelf!



 
Think this will work?  This week is Spring Break so I have the whole week to work on this with them.  Sounds like a fun Spring Break, doesn't it?!

Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. I love our Grandchildren more than anything--BUT--This was just naughty!! There I said it! This was maybe the worst I have ever seen it---Our perfect little ones did all this? Well, I see tough love was needed--and you did a TON of work packing up and picking up all that mess of toys. How did they react with so much put away in the Bonus Room? Did you let them have the Lincoln Logs and the La La Loopsies? I think you may be in for a long week! :-) But hopefully they will have learned a good lesson. We will check in on their progress this week. Good Luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is.........WOW! But it sure looks good after you were through cleaning it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...